· Parking for private vehicles: Dive Club transport is recommended as this is a tow zone with very limited parking.
· Disabled access: Yes, although minimal assistance may be required to reach the water.
· Entry point: A marked and designated entrance directly opposite the Snuba Club parking lot, recognizable by a green Nature Reserve Authority sign and buoy-lines.
· About the dive: This is a shallow (4-6m) and colourful dive with good visibility, southerly currents, and one overhead swim-through.
· Dive Plan: Entrance via designated areas ensures divers don't damage the reef.
· Marine inhabitants: From the giant 'cabbage' coral at the entrance to the resident Crocodile Fish and giant Moray, anemones and clownfish, Box Trunkfish and their dice-like young as well as multitudes of Sergeant Majors, clouds of Anthias and Chromis and the occasional octopus, this site is renowned for never disappointing divers.
· Safety Warning: Care must be taken when crossing the road.